FOUND: Med-Sized Tan Male Chihuahua, Eastern Lake Area

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by kitlit, Oct 8, 2010.

1. kitlit

kitlit Beach Fanatic

Hey guys! I was heading back to work from my lunch around 1:15, and picked up a tan-colored male chihuahua on 30a near the end of my street, North Lake Drive. If you think he's your guy, PLEASE call me (850-951-3142), email me (kitlit@gmail.com) or send me a pm.

He is wearing a black Harley Davidson collar, but no tags. He is obviously somebody's sweetheart--he came right to me when I called, and has been sitting on my lap without making a peep ever since. I have him at my office on 395 because I had to get back to work, and I just couldn't leave him out there. He nearly got hit, and I did try to knock on a few doors, but I know pretty much all of the dogs around my neighborhood, and didn't know where else to look. I really want to find his family; my little Rufus escapes now and then, and I would hope that someone would do the same for me. :wub:

He is a PRECIOUS baby, and I'm sure he's wondering how he got lost... If he's yours, let me know, and I'll see that he makes it home... :wave:

I am also going to let Alaqua know, in case anybody calls looking for him, and I'll post on Facebook. If you know this fella, help me out!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
  2. avalon

avalon Beach Fanatic

Try the local vets too. If you don't hear something soon, have him checked for a chip. I live in the area and I will sure ask around. "Lost Dog" posters have helped me re-home pets in the past.

3. Diane4145

Diane4145 Beach Fanatic

Bless you, kitlit!

Try petfinder.com and post a "found pet" ad, as well as search the "lost pet" section! I'll bet it's just a matter of time, before someone sees this and recognizes the little guy! I would be sick if my 11 yr. old Yorkie, was missing!

4. kitlit

kitlit Beach Fanatic

Thanks, guys! We have found his family, and "Stanley's" mom will be picking him up shortly... Happy, happy!