• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Katy

Beach Crab
Feb 23, 2007
Hi all,
Last night we found a very friendly (and very hungry), orange cat--male, intact, really striking. He looks to be between one and two years old (hard to tell though, maybe younger) and he's a real sweet heart. He's obviously been raised in a loving home. We took him in because cats go missing quickly out here by the woods and he was meowing for food.

Anybody looking for their cat in the Grayton Bayou/ Pt. Washington area?
Katy

Katy

Beach Crab
Feb 23, 2007
Thanks for the info--unfortunately, they're not the same cats, but I appreciate the tip!

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Suggestion

You might want to post a message, on petfinder.com. I believe that the area shelters will even allow you to post on their websites, that you're looking for it's family! I'm sure that the family that's missing the little thing, would really appreciate it! I know, that I would! You're great people, to help it! Good luck!

Diane:D

Hi all,
Last night we found a very friendly (and very hungry), orange cat--male, intact, really striking. He looks to be between one and two years old (hard to tell though, maybe younger) and he's a real sweet heart. He's obviously been raised in a loving home. We took him in because cats go missing quickly out here by the woods and he was meowing for food.

Anybody looking for their cat in the Grayton Bayou/ Pt. Washington area?
Katy

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Found Cat

You might want to post a message, on petfinder.com. I believe that the area shelters will even allow you to post on their websites, that you're looking for it's family! I'm sure that the family that's missing the little thing, would really appreciate it! I know, that I would! You're great people, to help it! Good luck!

What ever happened, with the "found" kitty? I rescued one like that one and eventually found Tiger, a fantastic home! He's an indoor kitty with 2 other cats and a dog, leading a life of luxury and affection!

grace

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2007
here & now
any word on the cat? sign also at the entrance to bay magnolia. i can get the number on my run this am if you need it.