• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Cheri what color is it...male or female? I know one that used to escape from his/her home quite frequently . Usually catch it around Dune Allen Loop (east end)

I'm trying to remember where S R Ridge is. :blink:

fun2me

Beach Crab
Mar 30, 2008
Found small terrior in the Santa Rosa Ridge area. Very sweet... please call if you are missing your baby.

830-3265

Dear Be Grateful,
I've noticed you're a kind and caring person that saves all loving animals. I think you should get your own reality t.v. show and call it "The Santa Rosa Ridge Ranger." You'd find missing pets, try to find their owners and then give them a better home than they've ever had.......

fun2me

Beach Crab
Mar 30, 2008
Dear Be Grateful,
I've noticed you're a kind and caring person that saves all loving animals. I think you should get your own reality t.v. show and call it "The Santa Rosa Ridge Ranger." You'd find missing pets, try to find their owners and then give them a better home than they've ever had.......

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Dear Be Grateful,

:clap:

cherijean

Beach Fanatic
Dear Be Grateful,

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Only with the help of my sweet FRIENDS who so generously take the missing pets in to their home for safe keeping!