• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
Would it be better if he was taken from these people and brought to the vet and tested for heartworm, neutered and then brought to Alaqua? At least he would be safe and well taken care of until a family that can give him the love and kindness he deserve is found? With the donation pledges to help pay his vet bill maybe this would be better for him? I hate to think of him on the loose again and what could happen....

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
On the loose, or worse, tied up all day and night in this heat.

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
AC hasn't returned my calls yet. I will try again tomorrow...

But this morning I drove over there to snoop. I didn't see him on the front porch or tied anyplace so I feared many things. But then before I drove off I made one of the sounds that I use to call my dog- sounds almost like a long kissing sound...

And there it was- a bark. It sounded like Kiko and it came from the back of the house. I didn't feel comfortable getting out and snooping on private property when everyone was likely asleep. But I am pretty sure it was him...

So now I want to hear from AC if they verified he had shots or if they didn't- what the next steps are...

G

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Poor Geo. All this from trying to do the right thing. As they say, no good deed shall go unpunished. :lol:

rebster59

Beach Comber
Jul 21, 2008
Thank you Geo!

Thank you for all of your efforts in this Geo. Please keep us updated. I am asking around here for anyone that wants to take him.
I don't have a problem with just going and getting him if he is chained up in a yard.....covertly of course:dunno:

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
I'm pulling my "covert ops" attire out of the closet. . .

jamie

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2007
that poor dog! thank you, geo, for all that you are doing for kiko. we adopted 2 "boys", pretty big boys, from a shelter & we are limited on space. keep us posted!