• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove
I have somewhere around 80 or so classic rock CDs just waiting here for you. Kansas, Styx, Supertramp, Tom Petty and so many I can't remember. All this FREE to someone who will provide a loving and caring home to the little fellas. As an added bonus, I'll even throw in a big rack for them the be proudly displayed in your home. How can you not want them?

Shoot me an e-mail of interested. Unfortunately, if no one wants to save these wonderful, classic pieces of time, look out dumpster, here they come.

rdelong43065@gmail.com

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove
I may have found them a home. God bless us, everyone...

JKBeach

Beach Comber
Nov 4, 2012
Seagrove, FL
I have somewhere around 80 or so classic rock CDs just waiting here for you. Kansas, Styx, Supertramp, Tom Petty and so many I can't remember. All this FREE to someone who will provide a loving and caring home to the little fellas. As an added bonus, I'll even throw in a big rack for them the be proudly displayed in your home. How can you not want them?

Shoot me an e-mail of interested. Unfortunately, if no one wants to save these wonderful, classic pieces of time, look out dumpster, here they come.

rdelong43065@gmail.com

The library would be a good place to send them so a lot of folks could enjoy them.