• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Corrinne Van Dorpe

Beach Comber
Mar 4, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
We need help finding a home for 4 kittens. If you or someone you know is interested or can foster please text or call 845-598-3661. Neighbors are threatening to trap and kill our kittens. We cant bring them inside because we have a dog. They are very small!

beach angel

Beach Comber
Mar 2, 2009
why not surrender them to alaqua animal refuge? instead of trying to rehome four? it would be their best chance for great lives.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
why not surrender them to alaqua animal refuge? instead of trying to rehome four? it would be their best chance for great lives.
Because a home is the goal. :dunno:

Animal care places are always overwhelmed. Kudos for OP for trying to find a good home directly to the community!

beach angel

Beach Comber
Mar 2, 2009
we have adopted three pets from alaqua - that's what they do. safe and loving environment until adoption. "free to a good home" can be quite dangerous for young animals, especially kittens.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
we have adopted three pets from alaqua - that's what they do. safe and loving environment until adoption. "free to a good home" can be quite dangerous for young animals, especially kittens.
Yes they are good at what they do and it is good to have a system but their audience is also very narrow compared to this forum. "Trap and kill" is a dire situation.

Corrinne Van Dorpe

Beach Comber
Mar 4, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I have reached out to Alaqua multiple times asking if they would take the kittens.. they were supposed to call me back & we ended up playing phone tag. Then I gave them my email and still haven’t heard from them. I am going to call again today.