• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hkem1

Beach Fanatic
Sep 8, 2007
I'm a student majoring in Finance & Accounting who will be in the area for a month this summer who would love the opportunity to work with a business to improve their decision support systems using Excel and Access. Many small businesses don't utilize some of the more advanced features of these software applications, but they can be very useful if you have someone who knows how to use them. I think my services would be particularly useful to restaurants and retail establishments, but I would embrace the challenge of working with a different business.

At this point in my career, a challenging professional experience is much more valuable to me than $9 dollars an hour. That is why I am not asking for any compensation in return for my services.

If you know of any opportunities, please let me know and I can send along a resume.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rbsilvey

Beach Crab
Dec 5, 2011
Excel

I am opening a bakery/commissary in Santa Rosa Beach and would like to discuss what you have to offer. Richardsilvey@gmail.com.