• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Free Custom Pet Portrait by T.Cline!
register online for a chance to win a custom painted portrait of your favorite poochie at http://www.teresaclinegallery.com.
I will be announcing the winner on December 15th.

Also I would like to share this information.
For a limited time,
I will do custom painted pet portraits, 10x10 inch for $50.00 for one dog or $60.00 for two dogs per painting and 100% of the proceeds will go to Alaqua Animal Refuge.
you can see exampleS of the portraits at my gallery in Santa Rosa Beach,my on-line gallery or at the Going to the Dogs blog.

thanks and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Last edited:
Thought I would post two of the paintings I did as part of my GOING TO THE DOGS project ( reference photos above in an earlier post.) and very pleased to report the project has raised over $1000.00 for Alagua Animal Refuge.
The Custom Pet Portrait project runs till December 15th. ,,,details on the BLOG site.
Happy Holidays!

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
You are a GOOD person, T. Cline!! :clap::love: (and a grayt artist, too, I might add)

You are a GOOD person, T. Cline!! :clap::love: (and a grayt artist, too, I might add)

thank you for the compliment!,,,,if anyone spends any time looking at those dogs in kill shelters,,,IT WILL FREAK YOU OUT! AND hurt your heart ....BAD.
Thats why rescue shelters and Fostering is sOOOO IMPORTANT,,,AND THAT TAKES MONEY,,, just doing what I can ....because I can.