• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Adoption: FREE PUPS! Or for Donation! 2 Left and more coming in

Hi Everyone, :wave:
Two pups Left! Adopted out 3! More coming in! Please help the Seaside Animal Rescue find homes for 2 new pups just rescued from Walton County Animal Shelter. They were near full capacity so I relieved them of 5 pups ages 12 weeks to 28 weeks. All are male, neutered, recently vaccinated, rabies, socialized with people and other pets, and CRATE TRAINED. :clap: All Pictures are at the bottom!!!

Seaside Animal Rescue Contact Info: Danielle Snyder, Founder: Phone/Txt: (850) 797-0526
Email: seapawsanimalrescue@gmail.com

PUP#1-:love:"Boudin", approx 5 months, pit terrier mix, brindle with golds, reds, and white. Sweet, social, very loving and cuddly, well behaved and listens. CRATE TRAINED!!! Ready for your Forever Home before Christmas. Will have his picture on here shortly. Please email me for picture. None of his pics will upload to sowal. Sorry for the inconvenience.

PUP #2- :love:"Kaos", named for crazy looking yet beautiful eyes. Approx 5 months, pit terrier/boxer mix, all red with large boulder green eyes. He is sweet, extra cuddly, listens well, and totally socialized. Please see picture located at the very bottom, the last picture. Both ears down.

The first two pictures are adopted out!!!!

Call/Txt Danielle/Seaside Animal Rescue
(850) 797-0526

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by realtordanielle; 12-18-2010 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Tag Pics

Last edited:

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
FREE Pups! 2 Still Available....Spread the word!

PRIORITY!!! MUST GET THESE PUPS HOMES SOON. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!

TWO PUPS STILL AVAILABLE! Please read!

Hi Everyone, :wave:
Two pups Left! Adopted out 3! More coming in! Please help the Seaside Animal Rescue find homes for 2 new pups just rescued from Walton County Animal Shelter. They were near full capacity so I relieved them of 5 pups ages 12 weeks to 28 weeks. All are male, neutered, recently vaccinated, rabies, socialized with people and other pets, and CRATE TRAINED. :clap: All Pictures are at the bottom!!!

Seaside Animal Rescue Contact Info: Danielle Snyder, Founder: Phone/Txt: (850) 797-0526

PUP#1-:love:"Boudin", approx 5 months, pit terrier mix, brindle with golds, reds, and white. Sweet, social, very loving and cuddly, well behaved and listens. CRATE TRAINED!!! Ready for your Forever Home before Christmas. Will have his picture on here shortly. Please email me for picture. None of his pics will upload to sowal. Sorry for the inconvenience.

PUP #2- :love:"Kaos", named for crazy looking yet beautiful eyes. Approx 5 months, pit terrier/boxer mix, all red with large boulder green eyes. He is sweet, extra cuddly, listens well, and totally socialized. Please see picture located at the very bottom, the last picture. Both ears down.

The first two pictures are adopted out!!!!

Call/Txt Danielle/Seaside Animal Rescue
(850) 797-0526

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by realtordanielle; 12-18-2010 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Tag Pics

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
:wave:Hi Everyone! Here is some info about me and my rescue! Please HELP!!

?FREE PUPS & DOGS?! :love:I offer ALL adoptions for FREE and/or For a Donation. I feel that we spend a lot of money on getting the new pups food, toys, and supplies so why charge a fee. I just want all my pups and dogs to get good forever homes. Donations can be monetary or items!

SEASIDE ANIMAL RESCUE, A NON-PROFIT COMPANY:
Contact: Danielle Snyder Location: Freeport, a private facility by appt only
Phone/txt: (850) 797-0526

FREE PUPS & DOGS! Two pups still available from the December group "Boudin" and "Kaos". New group came in on January 20, 2011. We received an additional 6 pups and 3 adults. Please help the Seaside Animal Rescue find homes for all these babies. All are just rescued from Walton County Animal Shelter. They are now at FULL CAPACITY so I am assisting them to SAVE LIVES.....The pups all range from 12 weeks to 28 weeks. All are Neutered, Spayed, recently Vaccinated, Rabies, Socialized with people and other pets, and CRATE TRAINED. All Pictures are attached and some may be at the bottom!!!

**The 3 ADULT dogs range from 1 year to 3 years and are all 3 RedNosePitTerrier MIxes. All need to be in "one dog owner" homes. Two are siblings in which one is Male "Eddie" and one is Female "Frenzie. We prefer to keep Eddie and Frenzie together. Their owner raised them together and is now too sick to keep them. The other adult is 1 year and his name is "Thor". "Thor" came in injured from a dog attacking him. He may be able to be worked with in socializing him with other dogs. I have only had him a day and usually takes a week or two to help dog transition into better socialization.

PUP#1-"Boudin", :love:Male, approx 5 months, pit terrier mix, brindle with golds, reds, and white. Sweet, social, very loving and cuddly, well behaved and listens. CRATE TRAINED!!! Just a beautiful pup. Loves to sleep in my room and relax with the big dogs. Totally Social!

PUP #2- "Kaos", :love:Male, named for crazy looking yet beautiful eyes. Approx 5-6months, pit terrier/boxer mix, all red color with large boulder green eyes. He is sweet, extra cuddly, listens well, and totally socialized. Please see picture located at the very bottom, the last picture. Both ears down. A big lover! Likes to hug my neck...i call him the snugabug when he does it. Totally social!

PUP #3- "Wesson",:love: approx 3 months, Male, lab/pit terrier mix, all black stocky, and cute as can be. Full of life and love! Totally social! Really neat pup!

PUP#4- "Hercules",:love:approx 3-4 months, Male, American Bulliedog mix, all Blue with White. Very neat to look at. Cool markings! Very Sweet and Loving but shy at first. Totally Social with all dogs and pups! Full of life and love!

PUP#5- "Zena", :love:approx 3-4 months, Female, old miss pittie blue eyes, husky/pit terrier mix...fawn/tan colorsmaller pit type body with husky face and mask,very intriguing, and beautiful Blue Eyes, totally social with all pups and dogs. She is shy for about an hour. Warms up quickly with
food and snacks. Full of life and love. Miss socialite!!!

PUP#6- "Tahoe",:love: approx 4 months, Male, American bulldog mix, Cream/Tan coloring, has non-contagious demodex mange, easily treated, nice big head ad tough truck looking body, nice and thick, full of life and love & social!

PUP#7-"Johnboy", :love:approx 4-5 months, Male, Gold Retriever Lab Mix, all Red in color, just a happy go lucky sweetheart. Loves to play with all the pups and dogs, completely social, and full of life and love.

PUP#8-"Athena",:love: approx 5-6 months, Female, American Bulliedog Mix, All White with a BlackBlue Patch on eye, totally social and loving, loves to play.....full of life and love!

Dog/Pup#9-"Thor",:love::dunno: approx 1 year, Male, RedNosePit Terrier Mix, All red and beautiful, totally human social and loving, needs work with dog socializing as he was attacked by a dog and is now skiddish around other dogs. May need a "one dog owner" home and/or someone who will take a little time to work with him. We all feel he can be dog friendly. Full of life and love!

**Dog#10-"Frenzie", :love::dunno:approx 2-3 years, Female, RedNosePit Terrier Mix, Sister of Eddie. Possibly "One dog owner". Okay with her brother and maybe with other dogs. I haven't had the chance to socialize her yet as she is fostered somewhere else until Tuesday Jan 25th . All red, slender and just precious and beautiful. Great pics! Owner surrender due to owner being sick. She is named for her neat behavior now called by me "The Dance". Miss Showgirl! She loves to run around flipping her dog bowl. She will throw it in the air, catch it, play soccer with it or maybe I should say hockey. She has the greatest personality and would love to be adopted out with her brother "Eddie" aka Dog#11. She is full of life and love.

**Dog#11-"Eddie", :love::dunno:approx 2-3 years, Male, RedNosePit Terrier Mix, Brother of Frenzie. Wants a home that will take him and his sister if possible. "One dog owner" is needed! Maybe be able to be worked with. All red, thicker than his sister, just a sweet ole boy. Very calm and laid back. Likes to snuggle and be rubbed. More likely to just lounge around and hang out while his "Frenzie" likes more attention so she puts on a show. Full of life and love.

:love:Please help me to get all of them into homes! Spread the word as much as you can. :clap:It?s all about networking.Call/Txt Danielle/Seaside Animal Rescue (850) 797-0526 or Email: seapawsanimalrescue@gmail.com

PICTURE ORDER....DIDN'T UPLOAD IN ORDER So:
LEFT TO RIGHT: Wesson, Tahoe, Athena, Johnboy, Thor, Frenzie, Hercules, Zena...

Look for next posting for the rest of the pictures

Attachments

• WCASJan202011RedPitTerrierMixFrenzie1.jpg
    WCASJan202011RedPitTerrierMixFrenzie1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
FREE PUPS Continued...More Pictures

:wave:This ad is continued from the other FREE PUPS & DOGS Ad.
This ad has a picture of Eddie (left pic) the brother of Frenzie (right picture) who are both hoping & wishing to go to their new Forever Home TOGETHER. I put a 2nd picture of his sister Frenzie on this ad.

My Info: SEASIDE ANIMAL RESCUE, A NON-PROFIT COMPANY:
501c company. All donations can be written off. Receipts available upon request.
Contact: Danielle Snyder Location: Freeport, a private facility by appt only
Phone/txt: (850) 797-0526

DOG#11 "Eddie"-:love::dunno:a Neutered Male, Rednose Pit Terrier Mix, brother of Frenzie, very sweet and calm, may not be good with other dogs except his sister. May need a "one dog owner" home. Very cute and sweet and extremely "human" social and affectionate. Full of Life & Love!!!! Again, Eddie hopes to get a home together with his sister Frenzie! They were raised together and now their owner has become very sick. Please help find them a home "together" "forever"!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• WCASJan202011RedPitTerrierMixEddie.jpg
    WCASJan202011RedPitTerrierMixEddie.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
AS OF SUNDAY, JANUARY 23, 2011, BOTH "BOUDIN" AND "KAOS" ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION.

"KAOS" IS IN THE BOTTOM PICTURE. "BOUDIN"'S PICTURE STILL WON'T UPLOAD TO THIS SITE. IT UPLOADS TO OTHER SITES JUST FINE.

Please email me to request pictures of "Boudin".

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Good News! 3 pups adopted out today

:clap:GOOD NEWS! :love: I had 3 successful adoptions today.
The three are: #4"Hercules", #3"Wesson", and #7"Johnboy".
All 3 went to homes where someone is home 95% of the time, have other dogs and pups to play with, kids to play with, fenced in yards, and even get go out on boats. The perfect adoption day!

Please HELP spread the word for the rest of these guys.

Last edited:

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Adoptions FREE to Forever Homes Only!

SEASIDE ANIMAL RESCUE still have several pups and dogs to get new homes for. Please read all the postings. The ones available as of today Sunday January 31, 2011 are:
"Boudin"
"Kaos"
"Zena"
"Tahoe"
"Eddie" brother of Frenzie
"Frenzie" sister of Eddie want a home together.
**and I have more coming in this week**
Please help me find homes for them!

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
the pics of boudin and kaos would not upload....please pm me with your email to request pictures of them.

Thank you

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
PUPS&DOGS Still AVAILABLE Feb 3, 2011

i have 6 rescue pups up for adoption! Please review their info:

hi everyone, :wave:
Two pups left! Adopted out 3! More coming in! Please help the seaside animal rescue find homes for 2 new pups just rescued from walton county animal shelter. They were near full capacity so i relieved them of 5 pups ages 12 weeks to 28 weeks. All are male, neutered, recently vaccinated, rabies, socialized with people and other pets, and crate trained. :clap: All pictures are at the bottom!!!

Seaside animal rescue contact info: Danielle snyder, founder: Phone/txt: (850) 797-0526
email: seapawsanimalrescue@gmail.com

pup#1-:love:"boudin", approx 5 months, pit terrier mix, brindle with golds, reds, and white. Sweet, social, very loving and cuddly, well behaved and listens. Crate trained!!! Ready for your forever home before christmas. Will have his picture on here shortly. Please email me for picture. None of his pics will upload to sowal. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Pup #2- :love:"kaos", named for crazy looking yet beautiful eyes. Approx 5 months, pit terrier/boxer mix, all red with large boulder green eyes. He is sweet, extra cuddly, listens well, and totally socialized. Please see picture located at the very bottom, the last picture. Both ears down.

the first two pictures are adopted out!!!!

call/txt danielle/seaside animal rescue
(850) 797-0526
email: seapawsanimalrescue@gmail.com

please help!!!!!!!!!!!!
attached thumbnails

last edited by realtordanielle; 12-18-2010 at 12:45 pm. Reason: Tag pics

Last edited: