• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tperrin09

Beach Comber
Aug 14, 2014
I have two mixed breed terriers that I need to find a home for. One is 8lbs the other is 20lbs. They are both neutered. They are house trained as well and have had there shots. I have just moved to Florida and have no where to keep them. I am happy to bring to you. Please see pics.

ForumRunner_20140906_120216.jpg

ForumRunner_20140906_120245.jpg

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
And how long have you had these dogs? Can't imagine moving to Florida with my two dogs and then all of a sudden have no where to keep them. Don't advertise them on Craigslist please, they may end up a bait dog for Pit bull fighting. I would not be giving up my dogs and would not stay anywhere where my dogs weren't allowed. Contact Alaqua Animal Rescue in Freeport, FL., see if they can help find a home for them. They have a Facebook page also.

golden

Beach Lover
Jan 14, 2013
Agreed please do not post these dogs on Craig's list .. I would also contact the local vets letting them know and they can help find a good home . My dogs are my kids just can't imagine I hope you find them loving homes ..

tperrin09

Beach Comber
Aug 14, 2014
Thank you for your comments. I have had them both since they were 8 weeks. I am hoping to possibly find a foster till I can find a place of my own to rent that I can afford. Thankfully they are getting along with my cousins dog that I am currently staying with. I am hoping I won't have to give them up. Thanks again.