• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DaniDeLeo

Beach Crab
Dec 27, 2018
Panama City Beach
Hello!

I am located in Tampa , Fl. I am looking to Sell my Freedom Boat Club membership for $2500, there’s also a transfer fee of about $1000-$1200. The monthly fee is $349/month, there are over 15 locations here in SW FL. They’ve been adding trolling motors to their boats. All of their boats about about 1-2 years old. They offer center consoles, deck boats, pontoons and more! You get 4 rolling reservations at a time. All you have to do is pay for gas when you return the boat. No maintenance , no trailering , and etc. We love how we can reserve a boat anywhere we go nation wide. We’ve had the boat membership now for a few years and have decided to buy our own boat. If you are interested, please reach out to me !

Thank you,
Vanessa
I would like to purchase if this is still for sale.

John marshsll

Beach Crab
Oct 13, 2020
Miami beach
Hello!
I would like to purchase if this is still for sale.
is it available still?

I am located in Tampa , Fl. I am looking to Sell my Freedom Boat Club membership for $2500, there’s also a transfer fee of about $1000-$1200. The monthly fee is $349/month, there are over 15 locations here in SW FL. They’ve been adding trolling motors to their boats. All of their boats about about 1-2 years old. They offer center consoles, deck boats, pontoons and more! You get 4 rolling reservations at a time. All you have to do is pay for gas when you return the boat. No maintenance , no trailering , and etc. We love how we can reserve a boat anywhere we go nation wide. We’ve had the boat membership now for a few years and have decided to buy our own boat. If you are interested, please reach out to me !

Thank you,
Vanessa

Gayle Jendzejec

Beach Comber
Nov 25, 2020
Naples Florida
Hello!

Thank you,
Vanessa
Hi I’m in Naples can you join in Tampa and use in Naples and also RI very interested

Greg R

Beach Crab
Dec 15, 2020
Pensacola
Hi. I’m living in Pensacola and am very interested in purchasing a Freedom Boat Club membership. Preferably if someone has one for sale. Please let me know if you have one and you would like to transfer!

Thank you very much!
Greg

Gregory.rieck1@gmail.com