• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JMM0616

Beach Comber
Aug 26, 2018
Pensacola
We are selling our Freedom Boat Club Membership. We will be selling ours at a heavily discounted rate as the current pricing is $6500. Ours will be listed at a 35% discount which will include the mandatory transfer fee payable to the club. We are currently are enrolled in the second tier which is $339/month in dues. The levels are currently $239, 339, and 449 a month. The various levels give you a different amount of reservations that can be booked at once. Our membership allows 4 half day reservations or 2 full day reservations at one time. We have never had to fill our boats with gas and also have access to weekends and holidays. We have taken boats out of Orange Beach, Perdido Key and Pensacola, but with young children, we don't get out as much as we would like. Other locations include Destin, Panama City, Ft. Walton, Madisonville, and Biloxi. Gulf Coast reservations can be booked online. There is also access to all locations over the US with reservations handled over the phone or by email.

I would be happy to give you more information. Thanks

JMM0616

Beach Comber
Aug 26, 2018
Pensacola
Hi Susan,
Would you mind sending me an email address that I could send over more information as well as the pricing structure to?
Thanks!

Jennifer

JAcki333

Beach Crab
Oct 2, 2018
florida
We are selling our Freedom Boat Club Membership. We will be selling ours at a heavily discounted rate as the current pricing is $6500. Ours will be listed at a 35% discount which will include the mandatory transfer fee payable to the club. We are currently are enrolled in the second tier which is $339/month in dues. The levels are currently $239, 339, and 449 a month. The various levels give you a different amount of reservations that can be booked at once. Our membership allows 4 half day reservations or 2 full day reservations at one time. We have never had to fill our boats with gas and also have access to weekends and holidays. We have taken boats out of Orange Beach, Perdido Key and Pensacola, but with young children, we don't get out as much as we would like. Other locations include Destin, Panama City, Ft. Walton, Madisonville, and Biloxi. Gulf Coast reservations can be booked online. There is also access to all locations over the US with reservations handled over the phone or by email.

I would be happy to give you more information. Thanks
H

JMM0616

Beach Comber
Aug 26, 2018
Pensacola
Hi,

Is this still available?
It is and we are selling it EXTREMELY discounted but only if we can close the deal this week. We’ve reduced the price to over an 80% discount please message me if you are a serious party and we can discuss. Thanks!

Jddvs18

Beach Crab
Oct 4, 2018
Fort Myers
It is and we are selling it EXTREMELY discounted but only if we can close the deal this week. We’ve reduced the price to over an 80% discount please message me if you are a serious party and we can discuss. Thanks!
I would like information