• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jim Simon

Beach Comber
Dec 17, 2018
St Charles
Freedom Boat Club Membership for sale. I am selling my Freedom Boat Club Membership @ at a 40% discount rate off the current pricing of $6500. There are 3 levels $239, 339, and 449 a month. The various levels give you a different amount of reservations that can be booked at once. We have never had to fill our boats with gas and also have access to weekends and holidays. The membership includes access to all locations over the US with reservations handled over the phone or by email. Please email me with questions, Kornball97@aol.com

Summer10

Beach Lover
Jan 29, 2010
Is this still available? What is exact price you are charging and what is monthly charge for package including weekends and holidays

Jim Simon

Beach Comber
Dec 17, 2018
St Charles
Is this still available? What is exact price you are charging and what is monthly charge for package including weekends and holidays
The selling price is $2600, we paid $6500. Out of the $2600 we will be paying the $1100+ transfer fee the boat club charges. Our monthly fee to the boat club is $239. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask... Selling price $2600. Monthly fee to the boat club is $239 and that includes weekends. Thanks you,

Jim Simon

Beach Comber
Dec 17, 2018
St Charles
Sorry, the above add is incorrect. This is the was the add should read. We are selling our Freedom Boat Club Membership. We will be selling ours at a discounted rate of 40% off the current price of $6500, that’s only $3900. And we will also be paying the mandatory transfer fee of $1100.00 to the Freedom Boat Club and that will leave us with $2800. We are currently enrolled in the Freedom Economy which is $239 a month in dues. The levels are currently $239, 339, and 449 a month. The various levels give you a different amount of reservations that can be booked at once. We have never had to fill our boats with gas and have access to weekends and holidays. We have taken boats out of Orange Beach, Perdido Key and Pensacola. Other locations include Destin, Panama City, Ft. Walton, Madisonville, and Biloxi. Gulf Coast reservations can be booked online. There is also access to all locations over the US with reservations handled over the phone or by email.

If you have any questions please email me @ kornball97@aol.com

Jim Simon

Beach Comber
Dec 17, 2018
St Charles
The selling price is $2600, we paid $6500. Out of the $2600 we will be paying the $1100+ transfer fee the boat club charges. Our monthly fee to the boat club is $239. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask... Selling price $2600. Monthly fee to the boat club is $239 and that includes weekends. Thanks you,

Sorry, the above add is incorrect. This is the was the add should read. We are selling our Freedom Boat Club Membership. We will be selling ours at a discounted rate of 40% off the current price of $6500, that’s only $3900. And we will also be paying the mandatory transfer fee of $1100.00 to the Freedom Boat Club and that will leave us with $2800. We are currently enrolled in the Freedom Economy which is $239 a month in dues. The levels are currently $239, 339, and 449 a month. The various levels give you a different amount of reservations that can be booked at once. We have never had to fill our boats with gas and have access to weekends and holidays. We have taken boats out of Orange Beach, Perdido Key and Pensacola. Other locations include Destin, Panama City, Ft. Walton, Madisonville, and Biloxi. Gulf Coast reservations can be booked online. There is also access to all locations over the US with reservations handled over the phone or by email.

If you have any questions please email me @ kornball97@aol.com

snitz

Beach Crab
Jan 24, 2019
Is this still available?

Jim Simon

Beach Comber
Dec 17, 2018
St Charles
It is still available and the price is $3900. Or make an offer. I'm selling this for my father and he may be negotiable. You may contact him directly at his email if you have any more questions. Thank you. kornball97@aol.com

Jim Simon

Beach Comber
Dec 17, 2018
St Charles
Hi, if Morris Hines has not called you back try the main number 251 360-0650 they should be able to answer any of your questions you may have. Thanks