• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wesley Spruill

Beach Crab
Oct 15, 2019
Orange Beach, AL
I am selling our Freedom Boat Club membership. We have had it for several years now and have thoroughly enjoyed it but have purchased a boat.
Freedom has locations all over the country (see photo) where you can take boats out, but in this immediate area they have 9 locations: Pensacola, Pensacola Beach, Orange Beach, Perdido, Biloxi, Destin, Fort Walton, Madisonville, and Panama City. They also don’t keep old boats. Nearly every year they swap out the boats so all the boats you use will be pretty new!

With the club membership, you can use deck boats, pontoons, and fishing boats.

If interested, please comment and I will provide my email/phone number accordingly.

Bill Letendre

Beach Crab
Oct 16, 2019
Sanibel Island, FL
I am selling our Freedom Boat Club membership. We have had it for several years now and have thoroughly enjoyed it but have purchased a boat.
Freedom has locations all over the country (see photo) where you can take boats out, but in this immediate area they have 9 locations: Pensacola, Pensacola Beach, Orange Beach, Perdido, Biloxi, Destin, Fort Walton, Madisonville, and Panama City. They also don’t keep old boats. Nearly every year they swap out the boats so all the boats you use will be pretty new!

If interested, please comment and I will provide my email/phone number accordingly.

I am interested to learn more about this opportunity.

Chantal Connolly

Beach Crab
May 18, 2020
Destin

I'm interested

Tom Owen

Beach Crab
Jun 15, 2020
mississippi

Is the Freedom Boat Club membership still available, and if so how much?