• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CarriePCB

Beach Crab
Jan 27, 2021
Panama city beach
Hello!

I am located in Tampa , Fl. I am looking to Sell my Freedom Boat Club membership for $2500, there’s also a transfer fee of about $1000-$1200. The monthly fee is $349/month, there are over 15 locations here in SW FL. They’ve been adding trolling motors to their boats. All of their boats about about 1-2 years old. They offer center consoles, deck boats, pontoons and more! You get 4 rolling reservations at a time. All you have to do is pay for gas when you return the boat. No maintenance , no trailering , and etc. We love how we can reserve a boat anywhere we go nation wide. We’ve had the boat membership now for a few years and have decided to buy our own boat. If you are interested, please reach out to me !

Thank you,
Vanessa
Jan 2021 - is this still available. Can u email me at
Carrieswhatever74@gmail.com

Msbrex

Beach Crab
Apr 11, 2021
Hello!

I am located in Tampa , Fl. I am looking to Sell my Freedom Boat Club membership for $2500, there’s also a transfer fee of about $1000-$1200. The monthly fee is $349/month, there are over 15 locations here in SW FL. They’ve been adding trolling motors to their boats. All of their boats about about 1-2 years old. They offer center consoles, deck boats, pontoons and more! You get 4 rolling reservations at a time. All you have to do is pay for gas when you return the boat. No maintenance , no trailering , and etc. We love how we can reserve a boat anywhere we go nation wide. We’ve had the boat membership now for a few years and have decided to buy our own boat. If you are interested, please reach out to me !

Thank you,
Vanessa
I will take it today if it's still available?

mikes@w4sg.com.