• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jamie2202

Beach Comber
Apr 28, 2015
I am selling my Freedom Boat Club membership. For the last year, my family and I have loved being on the water together. After a year of being a club member and getting familiar with Florida, our goals and desires have changed, and now it's time to buy our own boat! First, I need to sell my membership... this is where you come in.

The club is great, you will pay monthly dues of $299/ month on top of your initial buy in cost of $4700 + $1195 setup fee paid to the club. The new membership buy in cost is typically $5900 + $1195 setup fee from the club, but I bought mine cheaper and I'm paying it forward. You can choose from 7 different clubs, 2 of which are right on the bay (Destin and Fort Walton Beach). There is another club in Panama City Beach, but I never went. After a day on the water, just bring your boat back, fill it up with gas, and a club concierge will pull it around and clean it up. With the package I currently have, you can use the boats on weekends and weekdays. There are other cheaper packages which limit your usage to weekdays only through the summer.

If you add up the cost of owning a boat over three years, this is cheaper than owning a $15000 boat. Let's not forget about maintenance and storage. Storage is no longer something I would have to pay for, so it's just time to buy my own.

You will never clean, maintain, or store the boat... just show up, use it, and bring it back.

I am selling my membership for over 1k below what it costs to purchase new. Don't miss out on this opportunity to get on the water hastle free.

Contact me directly and I will give you the phone number for my sales guy.

Abby Prentiss

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Is Freedom Boat Club a good deal? Anyone a member of Freedom Boat Club?

joedisko

Beach Crab
Jul 9, 2017
Destin, Fl
Hi,

I would be interested in hearing more about your membership. Is that initial cost one time or annually? What is the exact cost of the membership?

Thanks,