• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DMasterman

Beach Comber
Mar 8, 2019
Wesley Chapel, FL
I am selling my Freedom Boat Club membership. My wife and I absolutely love being on the water and this club membership is such an amazing deal. However, we are now expecting our second baby and in an effort to make sure we have all our bases covered for this huge occasion, we decided to sell our membership.tn-freedom-boat-club-of-tampa-baysponsors140logo.png

The club is great, you will pay monthly dues of $299/month with the option to drop down to the $199/month plan. You can choose from 22 different clubs (and they are opening 2 more this coming May). There are other clubs in different water friendly areas around the country that you can use if you happen to be away on vacation.

***To use the membership all you do is call or schedule what day you want a brand new boat, show up and it's waiting for you. After all day on the water, just bring your boat back, throw some gas in it and a club concierge will meet you and take care of the rest... it's literally that simple! With this specific package you can request boats any time, on weekends and weekdays. There are other cheaper packages which limit your usage to weekdays only through the summer so this one is definitely a great deal***

If you add up the cost of owning over three years this membership is cheaper than owning a $15000 boat, especially when adding in maintenance, insurance and storage fees.

You will never clean, maintain, or store the boat... just show up, use it, and bring it back.

I'm willing to eat the loss in my membership fee thanks to our addition to our family but I'll definitely be looking to get back on the water in the future. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to get on the water hastle free!

---> We bought into the mid-level membership for $4000, however there is a transfer fee of approximately $1450, but we are not interested in making profit on this, so we will sell ours for $4000 <---

Please contact us at: marinandennis@gmail.com

Jennifer Beebe

Beach Crab
May 26, 2019
Sarasota
Hi! Congratulations on the new little one on the way. Correct me if I am wrong, you paid $4000 for the year and are selling it for the same amount? I apologize in not knowing the specifics in the club. Is the $4000 a one time fee and we make the monthly fee? Will you be covering the transfer fee of $1450?

Thank you,
The Beebe’s

Last edited:

DMasterman

Beach Comber
Mar 8, 2019
Wesley Chapel, FL
Hi Jennifer,

Correct we will be handling the transferring fee or you can pay the difference and pay us $2550, either or is good with us.
Feel free to contact me, my phone is (904) 422-7212,

Thanks!

Dennis M.