• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sunderella

Beach Comber
Jun 9, 2009
Small sign company looking for a freelance graphic designer to sub design work out to. Applicant must be experienced with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. Our company provides various signage, vehicle graphics, and printing to our clients. So we will be looking for someone experienced with preparing art for printing. Someone who can be reached and work on art during daytime hours is preferred. We need someone reliable and with a good sense of modern and fresh design, but not necessarily design that is over simplified. Please submit a resume and online portfolio. We are also looking for someone local who is in the Santa Rosa Beach – Destin area. Please contact me via this post.

Sunderella

Beach Comber
Jun 9, 2009
Please Private Message me and then I will give you my email. Thank-You.

Last edited:

natkbajwa

Beach Crab
Aug 25, 2011
graphic designer

i am a graphic designer and work as freelancer, can send u my potfolio

regards
natasha

Small sign company looking for a freelance graphic designer to sub design work out to. Applicant must be experienced with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. Our company provides various signage, vehicle graphics, and printing to our clients. So we will be looking for someone experienced with preparing art for printing. Someone who can be reached and work on art during daytime hours is preferred. We need someone reliable and with a good sense of modern and fresh design, but not necessarily design that is over simplified. Please submit a resume and online portfolio. We are also looking for someone local who is in the Santa Rosa Beach – Destin area. Please contact me via this post.

Sunderella

Beach Comber
Jun 9, 2009
Applicants must have an online portfolio to view your work. Please provide a link for us to your webpage or facebook page. This is just as important to us as a resume. Availability to learn the production end of the business is a plus, although not necessary. We need shop help from time to time.