• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
There is a building next to Home Depot with a sign Fresh Produce or something produce. Anyone know what this will be when completed? I thought may be a food market??

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Re: Next to Home Depot in Destin

I had heard talk of Fresh Market going in there. In Asheville, I used to shop there, and liked everything about it. Strike that, I loved everything about it. I won't travel to Destin to go shopping there, but if one was in our area of SoWal, it would probably steal most customers from Publix.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004

Just thought that I would do some quick research, and I found this. Fresh Market expects to open on Commons Dr & Kelly Plantation in Destin, Spring '07. :clap_1:

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington

Smiling JOe said:
Just thought that I would do some quick research, and I found this. Fresh Market expects to open on Commons Dr & Kelly Plantation in Destin, Spring '07. :clap_1:
That's it Fresh Maket! Thanks SJ. I knew it was too large for a produce only market. As much as we go to HD I'm sure I'll do plenty of shopping there..can't wait to try it out next year.

yippie

Beach Fanatic
Oct 28, 2005
A local
I heard from a reliable source another Fresh Market is going in close to the Publix at Sandestin.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
yippie said:
I heard from a reliable source another Fresh Market is going in close to the Publix at Sandestin.
I, too, had heard about a FM going in in SoWal, but location was undisclosed. It wouldn't surprise me for one to go in east of Publix, like maybe the location where Albertsons
had thought about, at the western intersection of 30A and 98, north side of street. I like shopping at Publix, but if located close enough (not the one in Destin), Fresh Market would steal my business in a heartbeat.