• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SolarBear

Beach Comber
Jun 8, 2006
SRB
Trailer will be performing at Bud and Alley's on Friday, July 14th. The show starts at 8:00 and will include an eclectic mix of jazz, rock, blues, and electronica. Enjoy a beautiful sunset, great food and drinks, and tantalizing music all in one setting. So, come early and stay late.

You can check out more and hear music at trailerband.com and myspace.com/trailerband

also check out budandalleys.com

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Mr IBD and I went to hear Trailer last night. We got a perfect seat at the Tarpon Club front and center to the band. The tuna dip and fried sweet potatoes were good as usual. My rum and coke was not up to par as usual but hey what can you do. We then went to the 331 and boogied with all the other middle aged folks dancing to late 1980's music. DJ Valdi had us rockin, I am feeling it this morning.

SolarBear

Beach Comber
Jun 8, 2006
SRB
Trailer will be making a return visit to Bud and Alley's on Friday, July 21st.

Also, don't forget to catch the Sweater Puppets at Chateau de Vin in Blue Mountain.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
SolarBear said:

Also, don't forget to catch the Sweater Puppets on Saturday at Chateau de Vin in Blue Mountain.

Thanks, I hope to see you there. :clap_1:

Many of us on the forum would like to see some sweater puppets. We look forward to seeing sweater puppets again soon. Do you know of any sweater puppets that can post on the forum here and let us know about the whereabouts and whenabouts of the sweater puppets? I would like to enjoy some sweater puppets again soon.

flowergirl40pc

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2006
Panama City Beach
SolarBear said:

Also, don't forget to catch a full night of rockin' music on Saturday with Dread Clampitt and the Waco Ramblers at Pandora's in Grayton Beach, and then the Sweater Puppets at Chateau de Vin in Blue Mountain.

Sounds like I might drive over to check out this band..............does anyone know what time they start, and finish?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
SolarBear said:

Also, don't forget to catch a full night of rockin' music on Saturday with Dread Clampitt and the Waco Ramblers at Pandora's in Grayton Beach, and then the Sweater Puppets at Chateau de Vin in Blue Mountain.
I don't think Dread and Waco are playing at Pandora's on Sat. They are playing a private party elsewhere. (unless you know something that I don't, which could be possible).