• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

The Frothy Frog

Beach Comber
Mar 1, 2006
The Frothy Frog coffee shop is now open in the Emerald Coast Plaza. Stop by and join us for a cup of Deadman's, Wicked Wolf, or maybe an Ebony Pearl's. Ebony Pearls is an organic French Roast with a smoky onyx ecstasy. It is our darkest roast coffee. If you in the constant quest of the supreme bean, our Raven's Brew coffee is one of the planet's sweetest and rarest coffees. Raven's Brew coffee features heirloom coffee varieties grown with little or no use of chemicals, as well as being obtained through economically just conditions.

If you prefer something cold, the Frothy Frog also serves groovy frozen coffee drinks with a variety of flavors to choose from.

For the hot summer days, why not add some ice cream and have one of our coffee shakes.

We are in the Emerald Coast Plaza, Suite 35. We look forward to seeing you soon! :clap_1:

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
The Frothy Frog said:
The Frothy Frog coffee shop is now open in the Emerald Coast Plaza. Stop by and join us for a cup of Deadman's, Wicked Wolf, or maybe an Ebony Pearl's. Ebony Pearls is an organic French Roast with a smoky onyx ecstasy. It is our darkest roast coffee. If you in the constant quest of the supreme bean, our Raven's Brew coffee is one of the planet's sweetest and rarest coffees. Raven's Brew coffee features heirloom coffee varieties grown with little or no use of chemicals, as well as being obtained through economically just conditions.

If you prefer something cold, the Frothy Frog also serves groovy frozen coffee drinks with a variety of flavors to choose from.

For the hot summer days, why not add some ice cream and have one of our coffee shakes.

We are in the Emerald Coast Plaza, Suite 35. We look forward to seeing you soon! :clap_1:

I'm sitting here at the Frothy Frog and suggested that the owner, Suzie, find sowal.com and post. I was desperately looking for a laundromat to clean my quilts from the cottages. SJ once mentioend that there was a laundromat in this area. I found it in this plaza (the laundromat is called Neptunes and they say it's best to come on weekdays -- too crowded on weekends) and asked where to get coffee. Well, the coffee shop is in the same small plaza, next to the Walton Sun offices. It's very casual, has books to read, couches, and wireless Internet. So, it takes 40 minutes to wash my clothes, just enough time for a cup of tea, a little browsing on sowal.com, and then back to the cottage to enjoy the sunshine.

The Frothy Frog

Beach Comber
Mar 1, 2006
Thank you!The ECP center is where you will find the SRB Post Office, maybe get a Tan, or pick up a Sun newspaper. The Coffee Shop is between the Cultural Arts Association and White Builders.

In the afternoons, some of our young local musicians might be out front with some great tunes for you to listen to!

Suzie

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
:welcome: I still don't know where you're talking about, though. What road? 98? 30-A? What's the street address? I am directionally challenged!

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
:welcome: The Frothy Frog. Thanks, Paula for helping spread the word. I'm a tea drinker, but I'm sure they have great teas too!

Enjoy the morn'!

palmtree-animated.gif

The Frothy Frog

Beach Comber
Mar 1, 2006
We have some wonderful teas for the tea lovers! We right now have 12 wonderful flavors to choose from like Spice Chai, Peach Apricot, Black, Jasmin Green tea, just to name a few.

We are on highway 98. If you are heading West, we are on the right hand side, right past Church street, near Thompson road. Hopefully I am getting better at directions :)

Suzie

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
:welcome: Suzie. This place sounds so YUMMY!! I will have to check it out when I am down there in July.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
more specifically, they are on Hwy 98, about 1 mi west of Hwy 393. Same strip as CoCo's.