• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JamBone

Beach Fanatic
Jan 24, 2008
SRB FL
keep this thing alive y'all!!!

full moon on grayton beach

gonna be awesome weather

free beer

free bbq

live music with heidi and friends!!

be there by sunset!!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I hope you realize the beach will be full of spring breakers....:blink: You might have more than you bargained for....:yikes:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
how'd it go? I'll bet the moonrise was spectacular!

FL Dawg

Beach Fanatic
Sep 12, 2006
Thanks for a great evening Scott....missed fullbone #1 but can't wait for fullbone #3...although it may take a month for my headache to subside.

JamBone

Beach Fanatic
Jan 24, 2008
SRB FL
2 bone was even better than 1 bone!!!!!! no breakers, no chaos, just us gang of sowallers - bout 100 of us. had some killians, amber bock, yeungleng, and bud light - q of course and 8 sauces, slaw, roaring fire. heidi threw down with b-rad and phil and chris and rob and ashley and many others forming the grayton beach fogharmonic orchestra!!! we are creating what is sure to be a new longstanding local tradition. there was some sort of misinformation that it cost money to attend and that is incorrect. the q and beer and fire and live jams are free to all. the darndest thing happened. the weather was so cold and foggy and breezy on the beach all day and into the evening and i was about ready to call the thing and suddenly - the fog receded offshore and the sky cleared and the moon came out and the temp rose about 15 degrees!! crazy - and i had a sore throat and had no beer in me so it was not some wild hallucination!!

april 9th....

full bone 3...