• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cseayhix@bellso

Beach Crab
Jul 10, 2005
Hi, I have a new home in Grayton beach and we are looking for a full time housekeeper when we are there daily and a house manager all in one! Daily cleaning 10-4 only when we are there and departure cleaning and organizing home and arrival organization. Some months would be very busy and others nothing! If we had a dinner party be willing to stay and help. Person must be flexible and willing to help with whatever needed. Manage pool, landscape etc.
Please contact me if you are interested!

Laura Holl

Beach Comber
Sep 7, 2018
Atlanta GA
Hi,
Hope you and your family are well. Have you found the full time housekeeper and manager for your home? I am very flexible and a great cook, I could even cook for those dinner parties! If the position is available, what is the salary that you are offering?

Thank you,

Laura Holl

RagXBoneDesignCo

Beach Comber
Mar 11, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi, I have a new home in Grayton beach and we are looking for a full time housekeeper when we are there daily and a house manager all in one! Daily cleaning 10-4 only when we are there and departure cleaning and organizing home and arrival organization. Some months would be very busy and others nothing! If we had a dinner party be willing to stay and help. Person must be flexible and willing to help with whatever needed. Manage pool, landscape etc.
Interested in something to offset my business during the season. It’s actually my off season! Would love to speak to you further. I live right down the road, middle age, grown children, college educated, and well spoken
859-325-0132

Laura Holl

Beach Comber
Sep 7, 2018
Atlanta GA

Hi, Just wondering if you found someone to Manage you house. My son recently moved to the area and I am wanting to get closer to him. I live in Atlanta and wanting the beach life. I have 3 grown boys 32, 27 and 26, I have no ties, I use to own my own restaurant and catering business, so with your entertaining, I am very capable of handling, I can make sure house is stocked with all the families favorites before you arrive. I have many ideas as to how to manage the house while you are there and while you are gone! I AM VERY FLEXIBLE AND THERE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND GUESTS! I hope to hear from you if the position is still available.

Thank you,,
Laura Holl (404) 664-2648