• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cvbyrd

Beach Comber
Jan 5, 2007
I am looking for a FUN place for a group of girls to go for DRINKS NOT DINNER pretty close to Rosemary Beach for next sat night. Are there cabs avail down in that area? Thanks in advance for your help!

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
I am looking for a FUN place for a group of girls to go for DRINKS NOT DINNER pretty close to Rosemary Beach for next sat night. Are there cabs avail down in that area? Thanks in advance for your help!

You might want to try Shades at the loop. They usually have live music and are located just east of Rosemary.
Have fun! ;-)

DBOldford

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Napa Valley, CA
The Fonville Press at Alys Beach is a kick! Paula and I stopped by there one night after dinner a couple of weeks ago. There was a small party on the back terrace, a really cool steel band playing, everyone having drinks and boogeying around having a great time. I can't wait to go back. And if you don't want to dance or tap your foot, you can always cruise their great selection of eclectic design books.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Dont forget Paradise Taxi. Maybe they will pick you gulls up in the art car! :D

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
my friends and I frequent shades at the loop as well. you can sit outside or inside and the best part of all...you can walk from Rosemary!!!:clap_1: :clap_1:

cvbyrd

Beach Comber
Jan 5, 2007
How long is the walk to shades?

AND do you have the number for Paradise Taxi -there are a lot of us?

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
where ever you go...I agree with Mango...use the Art Car....:love: Made with love in SoWal!!!!

Last edited:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood