• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NightAngel

Beach Fanatic
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
Furnished bedroom for rent by the month. $450 includes all utilities, wif-fi and cable. There is a brand new single bed in the room along with a dresser and a large entertainment unit with shelves and a decent size closet. We each have our own window a/c, which is included as well. You purchase your own food however, I do tend to cook alot and there always seems to be plenty for an extra person if you happen to not cook much. If that is the case, I am totally cool with that as long as you pitch in on the food costs a little but at the same time, there is always room for another good cook ;) 4 bedroom 2 bath house, shared bathroom. Total use of the house including laundry. Washer is broken right now but am in the process of getting a new one. Screened in back porch and fire pit in the back yard along with a grill. Not a party house but not prudes either. You are welcome to have friends over and have your own life as long as you are respectful of those around you. I am fairly open minded, a little bohemian and easy to get along with.

US: I am the owner of the home and it is me, a 50 year old divorced female, my 21 year old son, (his bedroom is not in the main part of the house) who works a full time job, and my 18 year old daughter. My son and daughter will both be starting college classes in January. We are pretty much night owls but fairly quiet so it would probably work best if you are a night owl too.

YOU: Female only. No kids, no pets. Outside smoking. Maybe you work in one of the restaurants or another local night job. Must be employed and have your own transportation. Would prefer a younger female but will keep an open mind.

No lease necessary but would like 2 weeks notice before you move out. To move in you will need the first months rent, a $200 deposit which you can split up over 2 months (or longer if you need to), and a $25 non refundable cleaning fee for a total $675, or $575 the first month and $550 the second month unless otherwise arranged.

Send me a private message here on Sowal or through the craigslist ad and tell me about yourself and we will schedule a time for you to come by.
The house is located in Daughette subdivision off Bay Drive East of Hwy 331.

Available starting October 1st but could do sooner if needed.

I have this posted on craigslist also with pics.
http://okaloosa.craigslist.org/roo/4086007167.html