• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sweet

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2005
Does anybody know where to buy furniture for a condo in Seacrest Beach.
I am looking for reasonable pricing.
Thanks

sweet said:
Does anybody know where to buy furniture for a condo in Seacrest Beach.
I am looking for reasonable pricing.
Thanks

Can't remember the name but my description may jog a local's memory. We furnished our Seacrest Condos out of a small furniture shop in PCB. They are on Hwy 98 not too far towards PCB. Just a metal building. Best pricing by far! :cool:

Sheila

SoWal Insider
Try the Beach Barn, Source One, and SandCastles all 3 are located on 98. There is also Ethan Allen and Pelican Interiors. All on 98. This should represent low to high end furnishings. There are also tons of places in Destin and PCB. These are all close to Seacrest Beach.

hutch

Beach Lover
Try the Finest Cosignment Furniture on Hwy 98 in Destin. They do cosignments furniture from condos and homes for people that want to sell. First quality furniture, not cheap stuff at half of the original cost. I bought a coffee table that would have sold for $1500 in any furniture store for $400.

southof30A

Beach Lover
Nov 23, 2004
Goodwill Industries store on Highway 98 in Santa Rosa Beach also sometimes has some nice stuff.

ktmeadows

Beach Fanatic
Jun 21, 2005
I may be joining this thread a bit late, but we have a place in Seagrove Beach and found some awesome furniture reasonably priced in a Pensacola warehouse store called Port City Furniture. You can either pick from their stock, or you can pick your style and fabric and have it special ordered. I was shocked at how reasonable the prices were. The owner used to work for a chain furniture store in Atlanta and decided to move back to Pensacola and open his own place. He has low overhead costs and passes the savings on to customers. They don't deliver, but they do work with a company that will deliver. While the delivery cost may be a bit more than if you purchased locally, you will still save $$$ in the long run! They are located at 615 N. Tarragona; phone number is 850-438-0060. We basically picked out our furniture at another on-line site and showed Port City what we wanted. They sold it it us at a great discount price. :cool: