• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sweet

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2005
I understand that there is a private Garbage company that picks up on Saturday's during season in the Destin area
Anybody know that name and number
Thanks

Wastin Away

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2005
sweet said:
I understand that there is a private Garbage company that picks up on Saturday's during season in the Destin area
Anybody know that name and number
Thanks

The name of the garbage company is 30-A Garbage and the owner is Chandler Williams at 850-543-5986.

I think "Wastin Away" would be a good name for a garbage company. :rotfl:

Just kidding!:funn: Please don't be offended.

When I originally saw the name of this thread, I really thought someone was starting a garbage company and asking for a clever name for it. As I've said before, sometimes I can be so dense.

Wastin Away

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2005
Beach Runner said:

When I originally saw the name of this thread, I really thought someone was starting a garbage company and asking for a clever name for it. As I've said before, sometimes I can be so dense.

No offense taken!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Beach Runner said:

I thought the same thing BR--so I'm right there with ya!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
destindreamin said:
I thought the same thing BR--so I'm right there with ya!

:lolabove: ...me too! I figured I'd work on it in the morning when what is left of my brain is fresh!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
I'm so bad! All I think when I see "Wastin Away" is a margarita! Even when it's only morning. :blush:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Mermaid said:
I'm so bad! All I think when I see "Wastin Away" is a margarita! Even when it's only morning. :blush:

Does the sweet n' sour mix have enough Vitamin C to be used as an OJ substitute?:dunno:

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
So it's medicinal? Since it's actually a healthy drink, I'll have 2.