• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

groveral

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
birmingham
Hey guys, coming down in two weeks. We were down 2-3 weeks ago and gas was still not available on 30a---still an issue? thanks.... :dunno:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
Gas is still spotty (not available at all stations all of the time).

Oh yeah...SJ is correct. I see lots of plastic bags on the pumps...especially on Sunday up and down 98 here.

seagrover

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2004
Seagrove Beach, FL
I found gas at Sally's last week when everyone else was out.

Might want to fill up in the farthest place south in Alabama - coming down for the HO meeting? Stop by and introduce yourself - I'm in the light blue house right behind the mailbox. Or if you are coming to the party on Saturday night at the Evett's - say hello!!! Should we wear a "SoWal" name tag?

Weather has been incredible!!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
seagrover said:

Might want to fill up in the farthest place south in Alabama - coming down for the HO meeting? Stop by and introduce yourself - I'm in the light blue house right behind the mailbox. Or if you are coming to the party on Saturday night at the Evett's - say hello!!! Should we wear a "SoWal" name tag?

Sally's saved my life last week...no gas to be found and I was on fumes! Needless to say, I learned a big lesson there! Party at the Evett's? Don't know them, wasn't invited, but I can find a SoWal tag!!!!

ktmeadows

Beach Fanatic
Jun 21, 2005
seagrover said:

We're driving down this weekend...just in case we get desperate and Tom Thumb's is out of gas...where is Sally's? :dunno:

seagrover

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2004
Seagrove Beach, FL
Sally's by the Sea is in Blue Mountain next to Blue Orleans. The Tommy Thumb near Cafe 30A only has premium as of 5 minutes ago.

The Evett's are having a party after our home owners meeting in the Grove. Groveral is also a "Grover".

ktmeadows

Beach Fanatic
Jun 21, 2005
seagrover said:
Sally's by the Sea is in Blue Mountain next to Blue Orleans. The Tommy Thumb near Cafe 30A only has premium as of 5 minutes ago.

The Evett's are having a party after our home owners meeting in the Grove. Groveral is also a "Grover".

Thanks for the info! :D

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
I went down to Orange Beach this weekend and the gas was cheaper the closer we got to the coast. That didn't make any sense. I don't know how it is in SoWal but it was plentiful and 2.60 something a gallon. :clap_1:

Isn't it sad that I think 2.60/gallon is cheap?