• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
E

Excalibur

Everybody needs to prepare for gasoline to be in the mid $3 to $4 range by later this summer. :sosad:

If the US militarily strikes Iran over its nuclear ambitions (which is a very likely probability) and / or we have another bad Hurricane season in the Gulf of Mexico - then all bets are off price wise. Oil could realistically go over $100 a barrel and Gas could hit $5 a gallon or higher. :eek:

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Gas Futures are trading at $2.11 right now and oil is at $69-and-change! Rule of thumb says to add $0.85 to cost of gas futures ($2.96) to predict upcoming cost at the pump. I'd be willing to place a bet that $3.00 is a sure thing this summer. Even a "whiff" that a hurricane is heading toward the gulf will send gas futures shooting up like a rocket. Interesting times are ahead.

E

Excalibur

30A Skunkape said:
Looks like the Hummer owners will be adding 'gasoline bill envy' to the diagnosis list, right under 'penis envy'! :funn: :rotfl:

Laughing and humor is always helpful and is actually theraputic!:rotfl:

In this case I think "Weenis" envy would be better
:lolabove:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
jessifunn said:
kimmi's got gas. she will give it to you for free.
Go kiss your SUV Jfunn. You may have to sling pizza on the side to pay for gas. Dweeb. :funn:

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
Jfunn you would have no idea how much gas is if I didn't tell you! This is a serious matter!