• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DuneLaker

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Eastern Lake Est., SoWal, FL
I didn't know Geoff was back in town. Heard he was at Ocean Club tonight and was at Old Florida Fish House Tuesday with Greg Barnhill, Tim Jackson and Ike Bartley and Aaron Mitchell. I need a little advance notice. Any reports? Hope there is more of this to come.

shellak

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
I didn't know Geoff was back in town. Heard he was at Ocean Club tonight and was at Old Florida Fish House Tuesday with Greg Barnhill, Tim Jackson and Ike Bartley and Aaron Mitchell. I need a little advance notice. Any reports? Hope there is more of this to come.

wow, wish we did have advance notice. i guess sometimes these gigs are arranged last minute, perhaps? a lot of talent in that group, and we're fortunate to have them here for however long.

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
wow, wish we did have advance notice. i guess sometimes these gigs are arranged last minute, perhaps? a lot of talent in that group, and we're fortunate to have them here for however long.

Actually, it was arranged last minute, from what I know and it didn't happen because of a no show also. It would have been a great performance.