• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JSSTMK

Beach Lover
Apr 24, 2008
Just ate lunch at Georges at Alys Beach. OMG!!! The food was so wonderful, very nice outdoor eating for us today and GREAT SERVICE also. Ken is an awesome waiter. Ann, the owner, made a nice visit to each table. She was wonderful also. We will be returning again!!! :D:D:D:D:D

BeachMac

Beach Lover
Oct 3, 2008
Thanks to this board and posts like yours, I visited George's last week for the first time. It was so good I went back three more times in the same week! Anna's tacos are my favorite.

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Ribbit...George's was delicious! Great food and the building is perfect. We will definitely be back. Must get Chocolate Goo for dessert. :wave:

Little Fish

Beach Lover
Oct 9, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Sorry guys... I ate at George's last week for the first time. The outdoor deck is nice, the wait staff is pleasant, the story behind the frog emblem is cute... however, the fish tacos are bland and the grouper sandwich tastes like Mrs. Paul's...

Review Lady:

If you want a great fish taco, try the WaterSound beach club, or Boatyards in PCB.

Little Fish

kloli

Beach Lover
May 8, 2006
SoWal Local
Sorry guys... I ate at George's last week for the first time. The outdoor deck is nice, the wait staff is pleasant, the story behind the frog emblem is cute... however, the fish tacos are bland and the grouper sandwich tastes like Mrs. Paul's...

Review Lady:

If you want a great fish taco, try the WaterSound beach club, or Boatyards in PCB.

Little Fish

I LOVE George's fish tacos!!! :love:

JUL

Beach Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
Madison, Alabama

Review Lady:

Little Fish

SAY IT ISNT SO! I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO TRYING AND CANT WAIT TO TAKE MY DAUGHTER CAITLIN.....SHE LOVES FROGS!
FROM ALL THE GREAT REVIEWS I HAVE HEARD I TRUST IT WILL BE AN EXCELLENT CHOICE!:D