• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Today a large German Shepherd followed our truck into the drive way and Doug gave it some water. Tried to catch him and put him in our back yard...but no luck. Other neighbors tried to, but this dog was on a mission looking for his/her owner. No coller. :sosad:

We live in Dune Allen...... Sea Dunes Neighborhood right off of Allen Loop Drive.
Lately I've seen a number of dogs running the neighborhood. I tried to catch another hound type, but it would not get near me and I went to get my car and he was no where to be found.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
It was huge Doug said but he could not tell the sex. :roll: It only took a few laps of water then ran off. I keep riding around looking for it.

It may be my brothers dog, her name is Kelly. She lives down the street and is probably visiting while my brother is at work. I'll PM you with his number in case you see her again.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
It may be my brothers dog, her name is Kelly. She lives down the street and is probably visiting while my brother is at work. I'll PM you with his number in case you see her again.

YEY! Kelly found her way home and Doug is talking to J. right now. You were right we live not far from where your brother lives, and she's home now!!!! :clap::clap:
Thanks for that info!!!

Last edited:

Lake Eastern

Beach Lover
Dec 17, 2005
Walton County
Glad Kelly is safe. I was concerned when a little Yorkie ran from Hinton Drive(up by the Brown Homestead) across 30A and then back to the beach via Hinton. Tried to catch him or her but unsuccessful. Hope that baby is safe.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Glad Kelly is safe. I was concerned when a little Yorkie ran from Hinton Drive(up by the Brown Homestead) across 30A and then back to the beach via Hinton. Tried to catch him or her but unsuccessful. Hope that baby is safe.

My daughter and I have seen so many dogs loose and running very fast. Even more cats out .....much more then I've ever seen. Both cats and dogs.

maxman

Beach Comber
Mar 11, 2009
Destin/Sandestin/Miramar Beach
Thanks for being so concerned about our four legged friends. Every time I read stories here about lost pets here I think about my own dogs and what I would do if they ran out. It's good to know that there are people who care.:clap: :clap:
Today a large German Shepherd followed our truck into the drive way and Doug gave it some water. Tried to catch him and put him in our back yard...but no luck. Other neighbors tried to, but this dog was on a mission looking for his/her owner. No coller. :sosad:

We live in Dune Allen...... Sea Dunes Neighborhood right off of Allen Loop Drive.
Lately I've seen a number of dogs running the neighborhood. I tried to catch another hound type, but it would not get near me and I went to get my car and he was no where to be found.

Last edited: