• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
The Saints better wear their thermals tho. Did you see the temp on the banner of the Sun Times???

Yeah. Football weather. Ditka himself said yesterday the cold gives no advantage to da Bears as they practice inside. That crumby turf might slow down the Saint speed though-I bet Lovie is out there right now spraying it with a hosepipe:lol:

seacliffes

Beach Lover
Oct 23, 2006
Tangomar
I'd rather see both these teams win than New England (sound like a politician). It will be an interesting game.

A Rams fan

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Last edited:

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
O.K. maybe I am off a little. The final score will be 65 to 4 Da Bears!!!!! Instead of just starting Ditka alone on the field we probably will bring in the fridgerator Perry! He is getting a little old so he may let 2 more points slide! Da Bears!!!

Would that be the mini-Ditka or the life-size Ditka?

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
Yeah. Football weather. Ditka himself said yesterday the cold gives no advantage to da Bears as they practice inside. That crumby turf might slow down the Saint speed though-I bet Lovie is out there right now spraying it with a hosepipe:lol:

Might not give an advantage to either team - but Reggie Bushs parents called to see about getting their seats changed to a skybox because they fear it will be too cold on Sunday.........denied.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005