• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove.
www.myspaceherspace.com
Hello, my name is Michael Ferguson, 30a adventurer and avid explorer . I absolutely love and am passionate about the sowal/30a area. And passionate about life in general. I spent over two solid years, exploring daily, every inch of onshore and underwater treasure I could find here. I've traveled and explored much of the country and can assure you, what we have here is special. Here, I'd often talk to life-long residents about my adventures and about the things I'd uncovered and about the treasures I'd found. Their resposes astonished me. They were amazed at what existed and had always existed right before their noses, in 'their community', amazed because I was encountering things they'd not seen or experienced themselves. I created a video series several years ago called, 'Another Walk with Mike', a series of videos I posted on sowal.com and youtube. One of my videos has nearly one million hits. I've highlighted underwater delights, octopus and other watery wonders. I've taped encounters in swamps of moccasin and of rattlesnakes among the pine-forested floors. I recently found 5, unbroken pieces of pottery used between the late 1800's and early, to mid 1900's, in the terpentine industry. Gems! On my hikes I discover beautiful, salient features, have animal encounters, find old collectable bottles and uncover a sense of adventure most people tend to leave behind as they 'mature' and take on the serious responsibilities of life. But to me, what I experience here, Is Life! Work and adventure travel did take me away from this paradise for a couple of years, but while I just recently returned to this pristine coastline, my passion for the area was never gone. Now that I'm back, I've decided I'd like to share some of my experiences with others. So if you think you'd like see what kind of adventure just might be out there, something completely different from what you've ever done before, give me a call. Local and traveling adventurer alike, I'd love to show you around. We can set up something tailored specifically to you. We can take out the kayaks, explore areas that seem like a million miles away from civilization, but that are just right around the bend. We can hike into a swamp, get our toes wet, or stay dry and feel the sandy floor as we look around for treasures. I have kayaks, fishing poles, stories, local knowledge, and a sense of adventure that I hope will be infectious. We can even take a small road trip to places you may not even know exist. The adventure is yours, just like your life, waiting to be lived the way you truly want to. Manifest it. My name is Michael, and I want to be your guide. Give me a call at 985-860-2377.

KISH7374

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
CLEVELAND,OHIO
Mike, sign me up. We will be back down after a long absence but I never forgot the experiences I have already had. We witnessed a turtle nest hatching the second night there on our first trip so that just fueled the fires. We are planning a trip for next August. It will be a cousins' trip and I will see who else is interested but I will certainly stay in touch. Thanks, Dan

KISH7374

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
CLEVELAND,OHIO
Mike, sign me up. I will not be back down until next August. If We can get away sooner I will let you know but I will stay in touch.

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove.
www.myspaceherspace.com
Mike, sign me up. I will not be back down until next August. If We can get away sooner I will let you know but I will stay in touch.
Perfect. I look forward to hearing about your interests and exactly what inspires you about the area. I'd love to hear about your previous experiences and exactly what things make you want to come back here time and time again. Then we can create an afternoon or day or whatever we want. Heck, earlier I paddled out late, got deep into a sweet spot and watched the moon burn bright from the sun's distant rays. I took a few nice pictures of it too. Before that I paddled in the calm Gulf waters and Snorkeled in one of my favorite spots. I saw some neat little creatures including the really interesting sea slug/sea bat. I also saw a manatee today which is a rare treat. I'm not sure what I'll get into tomorrow. I'm feeling like I want to find a treasure. Interestingly, I found a neat necklace, or what appears to be a sort of necklace, recently, while in the woods. It is gold, but I doubt the kind of gold that the Federal Reserve would trade for lol. So, August it is. I look forward to it, Dan.

KISH7374

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
CLEVELAND,OHIO
Mike, my interests tend to wander towards the sea. I was a avid diver until kids came along and then just didn't have time. I still like to snorkel a lot and would like to kayak out to the second sand bar. Anything having to do with the water peaks my interests. I have been in the water with sharks before and swam with turtles, dolphins and once with a passing manatee.

mikecat adjuster

Beach Fanatic
Oct 18, 2007
Seagrove.
www.myspaceherspace.com
Got ya covered

Mike, my interests tend to wander towards the sea. I was a avid diver until kids came along and then just didn't have time. I still like to snorkel a lot and would like to kayak out to the second sand bar. Anything having to do with the water peaks my interests. I have been in the water with sharks before and swam with turtles, dolphins and once with a passing manatee.

I have the kayaks and the spots. If conditions are right, I'd be happy to show you what I know. Went out recently and saw seem neat things. The sea bats are out and flounder and rays were plentiful. Everyday is an adventure.