Gold Bullion for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale | Trade | Free | Wanted' started by Roadroo, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Roadroo

Roadroo Beach Lover

For sale, 2006 W Uncirculated American Eagle 4 coin set. The set consists of 1x 1oz, 1x 1/2oz, 1x 1/4oz and 1x 1/10oz gold bullion coins. I have bought a few sets last December from the U.S Mint and would like to sell 1 set. This Set has sold out form the mint and is only available from coin dealers or Ebay. This set is trading on Ebay for $1450- $1900 currently. American Gold Eagle gold bullion is the most respected in the industry. Gold has been consistantly growing and is forcasted to continue to increase in value over the year. This is a great investment oppitunity to add to your portfolio. Today gold was trading for $755 per ounce. Do some research on gold prices since last year and see its performance. Asking $1450. Please contact me for further infomation.

2. nathanthebanker

nathanthebanker Beach Lover

we will see $1000/ounce gold very soon. another rate cut and it will be there. The government is killing our dollar and do not care. BTW, gold closed at $763.60/ounce on friday.

[​IMG]

3. SHELLY

SHELLY SoWal Insider

Holiday Tip from "The Martha:" Come Christmas time, shredded U.S. dollars will make cheap, plentyful packing material for shipping those lead-laced Chinese toys to the grandkids.

4. Roadroo

Roadroo Beach Lover

$1000 an ounce would be fantastic.:yikes: I have watched it climb since last year. It has amazed me, how much it has increased over the last 5 years. I do not seen any thing else out there with such a low risk/ high return for your money. If there is I would love to know!!!!

5. Roadroo

Roadroo Beach Lover

nathanthebanker, thanks for the live chart. Now I can kill 2 birds with one stone.:D

6. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

How much do your gold coins weigh in total?

7. Roadroo

Roadroo Beach Lover

Smiling Joe, The 4 coin set weighs 57.539 grams / 1.849 troy ounce. The current 2007 -4 coin set is retailing for $1559.95 from the U.S Mint. Thanks for your inquiry.:D

8. Jdarg

Jdarg SoWal Expert

Kate would love to receive these for her birthday.:D;-)

9. Roadroo

Roadroo Beach Lover

Happy Birthday to Kate :D jdarg, you are right. These make a great gift. :clap:

10. nathanthebanker

no problem, as you can see, it keeps going up :) once it breaks resistance of $800/ounce then this will really fly. Major resistance at $800/ounce though. Hope this helps.

Disclaimer: Of course this isn't any type of investment advise or a buy or sell recommendation, invest at your own risk.

11. SHELLY

SHELLY SoWal Insider

Wasn't this the same pitch given at the pre-construction condo sales presentations? :confused:

12. nathanthebanker

if we get a .50 rate cut tomorrow IMO we will see gold go to $850/ounce possibly tomorrow.

Disclaimer: Of course this isn't any type of investment advise or a buy or sell recommendation, invest at your own risk.

13. Roadroo

Roadroo Beach Lover

I dont know, I was not here. But a return of over 20% in under 12 months is fab!! Sorry about your condo:confused:!! A small investment that is liquid, returns a great % and can be sold anytime. Why not?? No broker fee's, No tax, Non reportable. I dont understand your negitivity??:dunno:

14. SHELLY

SHELLY SoWal Insider

I have no problem with you trying to sell your coin set. While it is true that Gold has been on a run--and some of us have benefited as a result--I take exception to your "investment" patter.

A 4 piece US American Gold Eagle Coin Set--pretty as it may be--is not a liquid investment, it is not low risk/high return and it cannot be sold at anytime.

Here's an example of "liquid:" A couple months ago, I decided I'd take some profits if/when CROX popped over $70--that happened today. I hit a couple keys, clicked my mouse and--presto-chango--CROX turned into cash. (and remember: returns only count when you cash in your chips.)

My question is this: If what you say is true, why are you trying to sell these coins on a message board for hundreds less than you believe you can get on E-bay?

(Buying condos as an investment??? :scratch: Thanks for the tip...maybe I should look into that.:cool:)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2007
  15. Roadroo

Roadroo Beach Lover

Can't we all just get along??

16. nathanthebanker

this gold like shelly said is not 100% liquid RIGHT NOW. now my gold is very liquid. I trade the spot gold so it is only a click away ;)

17. SHELLY

SHELLY SoWal Insider

"Not 100% liquid RIGHT NOW" :confused: :scratch: Isn't that an oxymoron?

18. SHELLY

SHELLY SoWal Insider

Actually, I'm pretty much a pussycat.....but not so much so on the subject of assets as "investments" (or, during the holiday season, paying $25 for a plate of Turkey & Taters).

Last edited: Oct 30, 2007
  19. Roadroo

Roadroo Beach Lover

Sold, Thanks everybody!:D

20. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Beach Fanatic

Came out smelling like a rose on that one, didn't you? $46.71 at this moment.