• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sarahfox

Beach Crab
Mar 22, 2006
Atlanta
Hey everyone. I'm going to be on vacation in Seagrove in June and need some suggestions on places that offer golf cart rentals.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Where do you drive a golf cart in Seagrove? I think I have seen them in Seaside cruising around come to think of it....

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
sweet said:
i WOULD LOVE TO RENT ONE IN Seacrest beach
ANy one know where we can

Illegally?

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Bet the scooter store will start carrying them?:roll:

What about a bike? There are plenty of rental bikes around.

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
The Village of Blue Mountain Beach rents out golf carts. They have some that are street legal. You can't ride the street legal golf carts on parts of 30A where the speed limit is above 35mph (I'm not sure of the exact speed.) I believe they will deliver. The scooter place near Butler also rents golf carts, but I don't know anything about them.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
sarahfox said:
Hey everyone. I'm going to be on vacation in Seagrove in June and need some suggestions on places that offer golf cart rentals.

Sarah, you are opening up a can o' worms asking this question. I think most folks cruising the board envision little carts on the hwy. Bikes are great;how about a bike (one that runs on calories of course!)? :welcome: