• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MattChrist Live

Beach Lover
Jan 16, 2008
The Bay
Hi everyone,

I have a friend who is looking for a professional firm that can design his website, (sorry, I don't know specifics about what type of website he needs), but does anyone out there know of a local web design service? Preferably a firm that's graphically creative?

If you can PM me, or just post your recommendations here, I would certainly appreciate it!

Thanks! :wave:

incredible1

Beach Lover
May 7, 2007
Can you define the budget?
How large a site?
How many pages?
Applications or just html ?

That helps with where to point suggestions

doGooD

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Call Sowaller doGooD- Kerri was the project manager for several award-winning sites- including seasidefl.com, mysandestinhome.com and beachpropertiesofflorida.com....she does the full direction- from content to Search Engine Optimization. She has two code writers. She is getting her certification in Google ad Words.

CJ

Beach Lover
Feb 16, 2005
Pt. Washington
Degregorio Design has started doing web sites but I'm not sure to what extent...I just know if you want something cool he is an excellent graphic designer so his websites look great.
I think you can call him at 687-9242 and get more info

MattChrist Live

Beach Lover
Jan 16, 2008
The Bay
Wow!

Thanks to all those who have PM'd me and those who've posted on this thread. I've been passing along the information.

Have a great New Year!

jamie

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2007
Call Sowaller doGooD- Kerri was the project manager for several award-winning sites- including seasidefl.com, mysandestinhome.com and beachpropertiesofflorida.com....she does the full direction- from content to Search Engine Optimization. She has two code writers. She is getting her certification in Google ad Words.

would you please pm me with her email address if you know it or if anyone knows it? thanks!