• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Audrey J

Beach Fanatic
Jan 8, 2012
www.Sowal.com
Gordie Hinds Art has a new location in Gulf Place! Hinds brings a myriad of experiences, people, and places to life through his vibrant brushwork and reflects on his adventurous life as an angler, hunter, horseman and fly casting and shooting instructor.

While his subject matter varies, from reeling in fish on the flats and big game fishing on the high seas to calf roping, horseracing and major league sports, Hinds has captured the local color, people, and flavor of the Gulf Coast and has become one of the area’s most recognized artists in the process.

“I am excited to open Gordie Hinds Art in South Walton, and when I found this great space, I knew the time was right,” said owner Gordie Hinds. “Our goal is to continue to place our artwork in a wide range of public and private collections.”

Gordie Hinds Art is located at 90 Spires Lane Suite 9a in Gulf Place. The gallery is open during random hours or by appointment. For more information, call (850) 660-1586 or visit www.artbygordiehinds.com.

Gordie Gallery Opening.jpg