• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
I can't figure it out, Gov. Crist said he was going to reduce taxes, I think the quote was " drop like a rock", he also advised he was going to fix the insurance issue in the State. Now the polls show that he has above 60% approval rating according to the polls. My question is, what has he done. :dunno:
Bob

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
That is funny, are you implying anything with that comment?:rofl:

:roll:...are you implying that I'm implying that he's as gay as a handbag full of rainbows?

<Not that there's anything wrong with that.>

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
Keeps a nice tan and moves at a different vibration than other humans. ( I say this because I attended an event that Crist spoke at and was in the front row. When I got back to the office, almost all of my pixs were weird. Everyone else was still in them, but he was blurry.):blink::shock:

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
I thought that was where this was going. My question was what has he done, besides go to England and get engaged? What makes him popular? Can it really be what he hasn't done, or by not saying much.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
:roll:...are you implying that I'm implying that he's as gay as a handbag full of rainbows?

<Not that there's anything wrong with that.>

I think I've found my new siggy. :lol:

Keeps a nice tan and moves at a different vibration than other humans. ( I say this because I attended an event that Crist spoke at and was in the front row. When I got back to the office, almost all of my pixs were weird. Everyone else was still in them, but he was blurry.):blink::shock:

:rotfl:

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider

I blinded him with science..........

picture.php