• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mayra Chimento

Beach Crab
Mar 3, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach
Our awesome team is seeking a full and part time member services front desk team member.

Fun team, great place to work! Looking for full time Monday- Friday and part time- nights. Both must be able to work evenings and some weekend shifts if needed. Must be a fast learner who can multitask while also delivering great service and upholding our member policies and standards of cleanliness at the gym.

We offer a FREE individual membership for our employees during their tenure!

Attachments

• logo.PNG
    logo.PNG
    104.5 KB · Views: 17

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Please call me if Position is still available

They are likely closed as gyms are closed due to coronavirus. You likely won't hear back right now.

Publix, Winn-Dixie, Lowe's, Home Depot and Tom Thumb are about the only places currently hiring.

Nathalie brady

Beach Comber
Mar 8, 2020
9 bayview dr shalmar Fl
They are likely closed as gyms are closed due to coronavirus. You likely won't hear back right now.

Publix, Winn-Dixie, Lowe's, Home Depot and Tom Thumb are about the only places currently hiring.
Thanks will I’ve gone to the gym before all this happened, Hopefully when the world can be a little more normal and you guys open up and you are looking for someone for the night shift please keep me in mind I work for Sandestin the grand so it will be a great opportunity for me to be in the environment and helping others continue staying fit