• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jlweathers

Beach Lover
May 2, 2007
google okaloosa county clerk of courts - then do a public records search for warranty deeds with a cross reference of emerald grande

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
google okaloosa county clerk of courts - then do a public records search for warranty deeds with a cross reference of emerald grande

@260 units x 8 (1/8 fractionals) = 2080 sales. I still reckon they've got a little ways to go to fill'er up.

(Left out 21 for "whole" units that might be purchased)

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
EG does not bother me at all,

I did not sell any units in this development
I do not own any in this development
I have stayed at this development and thoroughly enjoyed it. good service, nice pool bar, friendly staff, great bar across the street and
what a view.

But to each his own, that is why there is chocolate and vanilla ice cream!!!:clap:

fisher

Beach Fanatic
Sep 19, 2005
EG does not bother me at all,

I did not sell any units in this development
I do not own any in this development
I have stayed at this development and thoroughly enjoyed it. good service, nice pool bar, friendly staff, great bar across the street and
what a view.

But to each his own, that is why there is chocolate and vanilla ice cream!!!:clap:

I agree. To each his own. Some people will love EG, just like some will love Alys. IMO, EG is no worse than all the other high rise sprawl/eyesores along the panhandle, in Naples, in Miami, in Ft. Lauderdale, etc.

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
I agree. To each his own. Some people will love EG, just like some will love Alys. IMO, EG is no worse than all the other high rise sprawl/eyesores along the panhandle, in Naples, in Miami, in Ft. Lauderdale, etc.

This is true. Which is why I love SoWal. :wave:

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005

I would tend to agree with you if they didn't stick it right "there." I've lived in this area a long, long time, and watched the panhandle morph from idyllic to concrete/stucco/vinyl-condo-stripmall-fastfood-sprawl. But through it all, driving over the Destin bridge was something I always enjoyed--oh well. :dunno: