• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Menu for Gravel Road in Uptown Grayton is attached. :D

I don't know how often the menu will change, but this is it as of today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:welcome: Gravel Road...we'll be visiting soon!

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
They have Philly cheese steak sandwich on the menu! I'll have to pay them a visit to see if it really is 'authentic.' :D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Mermaid said:
They have Philly cheese steak sandwich on the menu! I'll have to pay them a visit to see if it really is 'authentic.' :D
Either Jesse or Shawn is from Philly, and the sandwich looked pretty authentic yesterday, except I didn't see the Whiz.:dunno: I guess it comes WidOut.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Smiling JOe said:
Either Jesse or Shawn is from Philly, and the sandwich looked pretty authentic yesterday, except I didn't see the Whiz.:dunno: I guess it comes WidOut.
Does Jessie need another soux chef?? I would love to work with those guys, the menu looks awesome! right up my allli :D :clap_1: Maybe by next year they will need an additional chef??

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Allifunn said:
Does Jessie need another soux chef?? I would love to work with those guys, the menu looks awesome! right up my allli :D :clap_1: Maybe by next year they will need an additional chef??
I don't know. The number is on the menu, so call and ask. (WaterColor is hiring according to the big ad in the Sun the last few weeks.)

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Smiling JOe said:
I don't know. The number is on the menu, so call and ask. (WaterColor is hiring according to the big ad in the Sun the last few weeks.)
my plans are to do some research over the next year and look into moving
down there...couldn't work at Watercolor yet...also thinking about the St. Pete area

sunshine

Beach Lover
May 1, 2005
south walton
We went for dinner one night last week and enjoyed everything-
shrimp bisque, watercress salad, triggerfish and buffalo rib-eye. All good. :clap_1: