• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

the rupel's

Beach Crab
Mar 8, 2009
We stayed in Seaside about 12 years ago, but we fell in love with nearby Grayton Beach and its charm. Our children are older now, 21, 20, 17 and 16 and we'd like to visit Florida again.

Our older kids want a beach with some nightlife and other young adults. Is Grayton the best choice for us? We (dad and mom!) do not want the crowds of Panama City. We are all certified scuba divers (but from what I have read, we have to go to panama city to dive??).

We're looking for a house to rent (sleep 8--in case they bring friends!) anytime after June 12 until July 1.

thanks for any advice you can give! from Oxford, Ohio

salidaco

Beach Lover
Aug 13, 2007
Graytona lodge is perfect. You can rent bikes from Big fish to visit all the hot spots and still enjoy the quiet from this lake front beauty. Sleeps so many and feels like your favorite glove

JUL

Beach Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
Madison, Alabama
We stayed in Seaside about 12 years ago, but we fell in love with nearby Grayton Beach and its charm. Our children are older now, 21, 20, 17 and 16 and we'd like to visit Florida again.

Our older kids want a beach with some nightlife and other young adults. Is Grayton the best choice for us? We (dad and mom!) do not want the crowds of Panama City. We are all certified scuba divers (but from what I have read, we have to go to panama city to dive??).

We're looking for a house to rent (sleep 8--in case they bring friends!) anytime after June 12 until July 1.

may i suggest watercolor, it is close to grayton . easy bike ride and lots to do. are you related to brad and brian:wave:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
There's no better night life than Red Bar. One night there and they won't be too excited about PCB.

Chuckster

Beach Comber
Sep 20, 2007
Grayton Beach house w/ private pool

We have a Beach cottage available between June 14-July 1.
you can see details on www.vrbo.com id# 167149.
it's a great place to stay......see pics and details
rate is flexible....please call Sandie @ 850-758-6007

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com

Please support the good people who support this site - Beaches of South Walton Vacation Rentals

:wave: Have a great time!