• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
IMG_0986.JPG

DBOldford

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Napa Valley, CA
Oh, Joe...you're breaking my heart! The minute our place is done with the summer crowd, I'm achin' to get down there and enjoy the beaches. Thanks to you and Kurt for these wonderful pictures, even if they do pull at my heartstrings!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Donna said:
Oh, Joe...you're breaking my heart! The minute our place is done with the summer crowd, I'm achin' to get down there and enjoy the beaches. Thanks to you and Kurt for these wonderful pictures, even if they do pull at my heartstrings!

Who wants more photos?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
jdarg said:
Beautiful Weimeraner- yours?
My pound dogs wear collars and are on leashes at the beach. I don't think I could have a dog that was not a rescue. Keeping them on a leash makes it easier for me to know when they poop and easier to scoop it. (and for other reasons too.) This dog ran onto the beach, stopped 10 ft in front of me, had a whee and a pooh. No owner in site to clean the pooh.:nono1:

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
My pound dogs wear collars and are on leashes at the beach. I don't think I could have a dog that was not a rescue. Keeping them on a leash makes it easier for me to know when they poop and easier to scoop it. (and for other reasons too.) This dog ran onto the beach, stopped 10 ft in front of me, had a whee and a pooh. No owner in site to clean the pooh.:nono1:

You are a responsible pet owner- I work part time for my vet and see WAAYYY too much irresponsibility. Weimeraners are beautiful dogs, but definitely not a breed to let run loose! Our next dog will be a older rescue since I don't think I can potty train another living thing! Our 16 year old dog died last spring, and I'm taking a bit of a break - don't want to get a new dog and then travel this fall and leave it. My husband and kids have different ideas however...and the house is SOO quiet...

Of course the best pets are the ones that somehow cross your path...and then stay.