• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

liquorqueen

Beach Lover
Feb 25, 2007
Anyone know anything about the Grayton Beach Brewery coming to 30A, supposedly by a person with the name Jamie Price. Where is it going to be? I'm looking forward to a local brewery and need any info. Thankyou.

UofL

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2005
Louisville KY
I know where we will be found on 30A when we visit. Breweries are our first choice in dining when travel out of town. Great local spots. Hope it's true. Ellen

Elephant Child

Beach Lover
Aug 11, 2010
GRAYTON BEACH BEER COMPANY LLC
54 W Kingston Road Po Box 611381
Rosemary Beach, FL 32413

Don't know if it is a beer brand or a restaurant/brewery.

Why name it Grayton Beach Beer Company...Rosemary Beach isn't close to Grayton!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
It will be a brewery and a brand. No restaurant/bar as far as I've heard thus far. Just a working brewery. I understand that some test batches are being contracted with other breweries currently, as Grayton Beach Beer Company has not yet scored a building to start the brewery.

My guess is, when the first production batch is for sale, you will know it.

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
Grayton Beer Company will be contracting with a very reputable brewery while we secure the site for our business in South Walton. You can keep up with our progress at Grayton Beer Company | Brewing Soon!. Also, do not ever hesitate to email me at info@graytonbeer.com. I am more than happy to discuss beer!!!

Jamey Price

And what is your stance on the benefits of drinking beer while discussing it :D
Best of luck to Grayton Beer!

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
Love the graphics, can't wait for the beer! :wave:

Available if you need tasters! I have years of experience. :D

Truly terrific site/video!
And o yeah... ditto the 'tasters' offer!
Smells like a par-tay to me!!!