• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

dusty

Beach Lover
Feb 13, 2005
Hi Houston--look up--there is a 'stickied' thread about damage reports from Dennis at the top of the page. Lots of Grayton info there.

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
GB-

You going down today?

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
The Nooga
YEP! Packing now......

the little otters are excited about collecting trash & seeing what treasures they can find......

come join us !

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
Wish I could! Gotta pay those bills! It is strange to love something so much that you'd enjoy picking up crap off the beach. But at least you'd be at the beach! Keep an eye out for a green fishing cart while you're down. :laughing1

JustBeachy

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2005
Blue Mtn. Beach
We're headed that way..still waiting for APCo to get OUR power back on up here, though..I really can't leave dirty dishes in the sink for a week or two, in good conscience. ;-)

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
The Nooga
Oh, yeah, forgot about the green fishing cart, someone helped themselves to it didn't they ?:sosad:

i told the otters it won't be much of a "vacation" but truly something they will remember, and they can feel good about knowing they helped out (not really sure they can do that much);will make the other trips down feel like a reward.

Ya gotta take the good with the bad :cool:

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
GB-

I'm sure they'll have fun plundering through the junk. No telling what they'll find.