• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
Last year we rented Grayton Place #3, one of the townhouses/condos right down from Red Bar (on the same side). Was perfect for us, and we wanted to rent it again. However, the sign currently on the condo lists an 800-number that turns out to be a Rivard number, but Rivard says this condo is no longer on their rental program. Anybody out there know anything? :dunno:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I'm sorry- I was supposed to check this out for you- :blush:

I will try and check it out this weekend---

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
I also tried to rent one of these codos and was told they are not for rent or all booked up. I inquired about all of the ones I thought were for rent so I don't think you will have any luck with it. Sorry.

Last year we rented Grayton Place #3, one of the townhouses/condos right down from Red Bar (on the same side). Was perfect for us, and we wanted to rent it again. However, the sign currently on the condo lists an 800-number that turns out to be a Rivard number, but Rivard says this condo is no longer on their rental program. Anybody out there know anything? :dunno:

Groovegirls

Beach Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008

I work at Rivard and we do have those 3 condos on our rental program. I would really like to know who you talked to that would give you this false information. Please call me personally on Monday 1-800-423-3215 or 850-231-5999 and ask for Jessica. Sorry you received false information and again if you can rememebr who gave you this information that would be very helpful.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I work at Rivard and we do have those 3 condos on our rental program. I would really like to know who you talked to that would give you this false information. Please call me personally on Monday 1-800-423-3215 or 850-231-5999 and ask for Jessica. Sorry you received false information and again if you can rememebr who gave you this information that would be very helpful.

Yea- mystery solved! Now the Pods can make some concrete vacation plans!

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
I guess these were rented when I wanted to stay there. They have a nice view and I hope are available when you need them. Yeah!!