• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

James Murray

Beach Comber
Dec 6, 2015
This house is great is for anyone who likes to entertain, and go to the beach. Large yard with 4'x12' raised garden bed. Living room opens up to a 300 sq ft deck on the 2nd floor. Granite kitchen counters, and modern appliances. Each bedroom has it's own private full bath. RENTAL WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL MARCH 2016. $2200/ MONTH

Merida Hines-Tyler

Beach Comber
Dec 6, 2015
Hello. I'm most interested & your time table would be perfect with my iterinary. Would like to see pictures & confirm address. Email is Kallie22@gmail.com or can private mg you my phone no.
Single professional woman, no pets, no smoking,

Thank you.

James Murray

Beach Comber
Dec 6, 2015
Hello. I'm most interested & your time table would be perfect with my iterinary. Would like to see pictures & confirm address. Email is Kallie22@gmail.com or can private mg you my phone no.
Single professional woman, no pets, no smoking,

Thank you.
Merida
I will email you some pictures this evening. The address is 57 north spooky lane, Santa Rosa Bach. About a 1/4 mile east of gulf place.

beachdogmom

Beach Lover
Jan 29, 2010
Seacrest
This house is great is for anyone who likes to entertain, and go to the beach. Large yard with 4'x12' raised garden bed. Living room opens up to a 300 sq ft deck on the 2nd floor. Granite kitchen counters, and modern appliances. Each bedroom has it's own private full bath. RENTAL WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL MARCH 2016. $2200/ MONTH
Is the house pet friendly?

Merida Hines-Tyler

Beach Comber
Dec 6, 2015
James,
Thank you so much for the pictures. The house looks well maintained & lovely. Couple of questions; I'm returning to 30 a by Monday & would like to take a quick walk thru if possible? Will be departing by weeks end for several weeks & would like to have made a decision by the time I leave & give you a deposit. If you could let me know if this could work next week.

Thank you.
Merida

James Murray

Beach Comber
Dec 6, 2015
James,
Thank you so much for the pictures. The house looks well maintained & lovely. Couple of questions; I'm returning to 30 a by Monday & would like to take a quick walk thru if possible? Will be departing by weeks end for several weeks & would like to have made a decision by the time I leave & give you a deposit. If you could let me know if this could work next week.

Thank you.
Merida
Sorry I just not saw this post. Yes some this week will work. Would Thursday work for you? 11:00AM?