• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Merida Hines-Tyler

Beach Comber
Dec 6, 2015
Hi James;
This week has gotten away from me. I'm spending a few additional days in Naples and will return over the weekend. Leaving town on Tuesday and would like to see if can meet on Monday.
Anytime is good with me.

Thank you.

Merida

Merida Hines-Tyler

Beach Comber
Dec 6, 2015
Good morning James,
I wanted to make certain you saw my chg of plans for meeting today. Again I'll return over the weekend & can meet Monday or Tuesday anytime.

Thank you.

Merida

Captain Claudia

Beach Comber
Dec 22, 2015
This house is great is for anyone who likes to entertain, and go to the beach. Large yard with 4'x12' raised garden bed. Living room opens up to a 300 sq ft deck on the 2nd floor. Granite kitchen counters, and modern appliances. Each bedroom has it's own private full bath. RENTAL WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL MARCH 2016. $2200/ MONTH

Julie spears

Beach Crab
Dec 28, 2015
This house is great is for anyone who likes to entertain, and go to the beach. Large yard with 4'x12' raised garden bed. Living room opens up to a 300 sq ft deck on the 2nd floor. Granite kitchen counters, and modern appliances. Each bedroom has it's own private full bath. RENTAL WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL MARCH 2016. $2200/ MONTH

Hello. Can I talk with you about the home. Bee are interested 334-685-3255. Thanks

Starfish

Beach Crab
Dec 31, 2015