• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ciscodisco

Beach Comber
Apr 20, 2005
I have a great lot for sale in the Cottages of Shortline Lake Estates.That is a subdivision off Hwy.98 south on Sugar Drive,across 98 from Cafe Provence. The subdivision is between 98 and c.r. 30- A.The s/d is bordered by state forest on three sides.The lot is 106 x 102,tap & sewer fee are paid and included .The s/d has three manmade lakes that the streets surround.The lot is very close to Butler Elementary ,Sandestin Publix,and several great public beach access points and Tops`l State Park.No buildout time and no association fees for the subdivision.The lot is on the M.L.S.#404214 list price is $179,000.I believe the lot is the lowest priced lot in a subdivision, w/full utilities,paved roads,no wetland issues in section 17 of the M.L.S. which is south Santa Rosa Beach,between Dune Allen and c.r. 393.The subdivision is very spacious ,quiet,and with very little traffic. Please call me if I can answer any questions,thanks. Tony Gullo,Century 21 Beach Realty,685-3340